Today marks TWO years of consecutive daily exercise.
But, that isn’t what deserves attention today.
So do NOT send me a direct message to say CONGRATULATIONS for this.
Daily exercise should be the norm, not the exception.
And it should be viewed as a precedent to your day, not a sacrifice.
Rather, take note of what has happened instead…
• CONSISTENTLY pursuing the right habits to attack on a DAILY basis that push the needle forward.
• CONSISTENTLY choosing to ingest personal development literature on a DAILY basis.
• CONSISTENTLY saying NO to being a lazy piece of shit.
• CONSISTENTLY cutting ALL intrapersonal relationships that are barely functional or toxic.
• CONSISTENTLY making decisions that align with a fulfilling career, a better mind, and Jesus the Christ.
This investment has led to placing time and effort into surroundings and people who offer a much greater return.
And I can guarantee you this…
It’s worth it.
This includes the good, the bad, and the ugly.
When you take on a journey like this you realize just how much you used to leave up to “chance” and “circumstance.”
Not any more.
Because SUCCESS IS A DECISION.
Always has been.
Always will be.
And, success is meant for you just as much as it’s meant for me…
Just as much as it’s meant for anyone else.
So, start taking ownership of your decisions.
Nothing less should be tolerated.
With fire and love,